The Best Gluten Free Bread Recipe
Brown Rice Flour Blend
- 1⅓ cups brown rice flour
- 1⅓ cups tapioca flour/starch
- 1⅓ cups cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon potato flour
- 4 cups Brown Rice Flour Blend
- 1 tablespoon xanthan gum
- 1 tablespoon gluten-free egg replacer
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ cup powdered milk
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- ¼ cup butter at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 package (2¼ teaspoons) active dry yeast (not INSTANT dry yeast)
- 2 cups warm water
Mix the flour blend with the rest of the dry ingredients.
Mix the eggs, butter, honey, and vinegar. There will be small lumps of butter-that's okay.
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients until well blended.
Slowly add the yeast mixture to the batter and mix at medium to high speed for at least 4 minutes.
Pour into 2 well grease bread pans and let rise in warm oven (115 F) until dough is about an inch above pan rim.
Bake a 375 until internal temperature is 200 F, about 55-60 minutes.
Let cool in pans for 10-15 minutes and then remove for final cooling.